StatCounter

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cash Cab Hoboken

MEDIUM SHOT-WATERFRONT-NIGHT

TERRY
: (agonized) See! You don't understand!



Jarring music starts up and multicolor lights flash on cab's ceiling

BEN
: You're in the CASH CAB!

CHARLEY: I tried to keep you in good with Johnny.

BEN: It's a tv game show that takes place in my taxi!

TERRY: You don't understand! I could've been a conten...

BEN: I'm going to ask you some general knowledge questions all the way to your destination!

TERRY: I could've been...

BEN: The questions start off easy and get harder as we go!

TERRY: I...



BEN: As long as you keep answering the questions correctly, you'll win cash money!

TERRY: ... I could've had class and been somebody. Real class. Instead of a bum, let's face it, which is...

BEN: Hey, guys! What are your names?

TERRY: ... which is what I am. It was you, Charley.



BEN: Charley? Are you ready to win some money on CASH CAB?

No comments:

Post a Comment